My husband and daughter visited recently. Not impressed and It reminded them a bit of the haunted house that Scooby Doo and the gang used to end up in after finding shelter in a storm
Very tired décor and in need of quite a bit of a spruce up. Wifi seems to stop when more than a few people want to access it. We had two rooms, one of which smelt of cigarette smoke and the other of something else they couldn't quite work out.
On the upside it’s not expensive and TGI Fridays is just round the corner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dublin Airport is less than a mile from our door, making Glenmore House the perfect choice for travelers to Dublin. We offer friendly, convenient and cheap accommodation close to Airport but still only 15 minutes from City Centre. All rooms are en-suite with TV, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryers in rooms. FREE WiFi, FREE continental breakfast, FREE left luggage room, FREE parking if you are away on holidays. Best rates and value around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Glenmore House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmore House Hotel Swords
- Glenmore Hotel Swords
- Glenmore House Swords, County Dublin, Ireland