When you arrive at the house, even the drive way screams I need some TLC. There are potholes and the garden is dying. In a country where the rain fall is so high, I found this very hard to understand. Our room was spacious. It had broken locks on the windows and the bathroom needs to be scrubbed. It is just a very tired hotel which would have been delightful in its former years. If a bit of money were spent and it was given some TLC, I would certainly stay there again. There is a bus stop immediately outside for Dublin and it is 5mins from the airport so the location is great. It was sufficient for an overnight stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dublin Airport is less than a mile from our door, making Glenmore House the perfect choice for travelers to Dublin. We offer friendly, convenient and cheap accommodation close to Airport but still only 15 minutes from City Centre. All rooms are en-suite with TV, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryers in rooms. FREE WiFi, FREE continental breakfast, FREE left luggage room, FREE parking if you are away on holidays. Best rates and value around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Glenmore House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmore House Hotel Swords
- Glenmore Hotel Swords
- Glenmore House Swords, County Dublin, Ireland