Worst hotel/hostel/B&B I have ever stayed in. Not only was the staff very unfriendly, the bed was disgusting. The lady at reception was very rude. Gave us wrong directions to a pub that is supposedly right down the street and forgot to mention the lack of sidewalk on the freeway leading the this pub. After walking in the rain for 20 minutes, on the side of the road, we turned back to ask for specific directions only to hear that it was our own fault (we never did find the pub). But the worst part of the stay was the blood stain on the sheets. Absolutely gross. I had the change the sheets myself after the person at reception acted put out about getting a new set. Needless to say I will not be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dublin Airport is less than a mile from our door, making Glenmore House the perfect choice for travelers to Dublin. We offer friendly, convenient and cheap accommodation close to Airport but still only 15 minutes from City Centre. All rooms are en-suite with TV, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryers in rooms. FREE WiFi, FREE continental breakfast, FREE left luggage room, FREE overnight parking. Best rates and value around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Glenmore House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmore House Hotel Swords
- Glenmore Hotel Swords
- Glenmore House Swords, County Dublin, Ireland