“Great Place”

Ranked #7 of 19 Swords B&B and Inns
usa
“Great Place”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We had a great time and the owners were very helpful.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Comox, Canada
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Good B/B,good location,able to walk to bus stop, to go into Dublin. Michael was very helpful with directions.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank art f
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great B & B, good location in green countryside Ireland,close to the Airport.Good clean amenities and comfortable bed.The irish breaky was excellent and kept us going all day.The owners are lovely, friendly people and we highly recommend Riversdale B & B to everyone.Mankev

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Keven C
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I arrived there earlier than I expected (breakfast time) and instead of telling me to come back, they allowed me to park my car there for the day while I took transit into Dublin. They also took time out of serving the previous nights guests to explain to me that taking the bus was far better than driving, how much it cost, where to get the bus, and provided me with a map of Dublin. For all of that I am very grateful.
This B&B is just outside of Swords, which I found to be a bit hectic, so it was nice to be in the country, yet close to the town. If you are flying out of Dublin, there is no place better than here.
The house was clean, comfortable, and the breakfast excellent. Because it is convenient to the airport, I didn't have to rush around. I had breakfast, cleaned up, and within ten minutes I was at the airport.
Last year I stayed at another B&B in Swords which is rated at four stars. This year my vouchers only allowed me to stay at three and under without paying a surcharge. Riversdale is a three star B&B. Last year the people were a bit cold and distant. This year the owners were very friendly, helpful and were always around to talk.
In what I experienced with the star system, don`t be taken in by it, go by what you see and how the people react to you. The higher the star, the less I wanted to be there. The higher the star, the more it feels like you are in a hotel.
Overall, I would most definately recommend Riversdale B&B. Next time I go to Ireland I will be staying there on my last night.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Panama City, Florida
Reviewed May 6, 2012

The B & B was clean, nice and in a great location. Would recommend it to others.

• Stayed April 2012
cork
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Very affable hosts, tasteful decor, and comfort plus. 5 minute walk to The Europa Academy. Nice quiet scenic area. Good Irish fry for breakfast among a choice of continental and cereals and juice

Room Tip: Ring to book rather than booking online