“Excellent dining at Stringbeanz”
Review of Stringbeanz - CLOSED

Stringbeanz
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My wife and I stopped by for dinner at Stringbeanz with two other couples during a golf outing to Fairfield Bay this past fall. It was so good that we went back for dinner the next night. I had the New York strip the first night and the ribeye the second night. Both steaks were good but the ribeye was excellent. I was impressed that they had fresh purple hull peas. I don't remember having them in a restaurant unless it was at Bryce's cafeteria in Texarkana.

They have a good variety of desserts. I was too full to have a dessert at the restaurant so I took back a piece of coconut cream pie. It was great. Another item on the menu that some in our party had was the baked sweet potato. They commented on how good it was. Stringbeanz was an excellent find. I hope they are successful because their food was very delicious and the family who owns it are very friendly.