“Best place around lots of good food”

The Little Red Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Bar, Fusion
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant featuring lunch, dinner. with a full bar, three dining areas, outdoor seating. Open daily. Situated overlooking the beautiful Indian Hills Golf Course.
Clinton, Arkansas
“Best place around lots of good food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We enjoy the food and service here. The menu varies, the servers are polite and friendly, and the portions are gigantic. We often take home enough to make a second meal the next day.
It is imposable to find all of these elements together in one restaurant in this area of Arkansas. The New York stake I had was as tender as a filet but with the taste and texture of prime rib. My wife's crab stuffed flounder was a huge single flounder filet. We can't understand the other comments about this restaurant.

• Visited July 2014

Irving, Texas
“We can't wait anymore”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We arrived at 730pm and waited 30min to be seated, and another hour for our food to arrive. We have two kids with us and they are both starving. At this point I don't care how good the food is, we have to leave or eat. What really set the mood, the table next to us came after us and they are done with their food. Not good.

El Dorado, Arkansas
“very disappointed! Gordene Moore”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Yesterday, my husband, a friend, and I ate at the restaurant. When we left, my husband said, "In all my life, I may have eaten one other meal that bad." He's 82. I had ordered the exact same items that he had. It seemed the baked beans were poured right out of a can-served cold. Both of us thought the cold slaw came from a can; I don't believe that it was made fresh on premises. The ribs were too done for us but did have a fair flavor. The sever was nice. We paid the bill and left taking what was left to our dog.

Clinton, Arkansas
“If you want to go to your happy place....”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

My husband and I went for Sunday brunch. Selection was so interesting it was hard to decide, but once we did we weren't disappointed. My husband had a spinach omelet and I had a the breakfast lasagna. Large portions, so if your eyes are generally bigger than your stomach, you might consider sharing. The service was great. And everyone was so friendly! You could tell they enjoyed what they were doing. And we enjoyed them too.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Find”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Then food and atmosphere was excellent. The Wait staff was very proffesional, but not to the point of feeling cold. The atmosphere was warm, friendly, and comfortable. The server we had was pretty good, our drinks stayed full, our table kept clean of trash, and the price was very good for the size of plates you get. I had The Bay Burger, and I'll tell you what, It was juicy, flavorful, and pretty big. The Fries were great, the tea was better than most, and it felt like a dinner in a cozy environment. I would reccomend this restaraunt to anyone driving through or near Fairfield Bay, Clinton, Choctaw, And Greers Ferry Area. FINE DINING, EVERYONE!