We loved our experience/vacation at Wydham Resort Fairfield Bay !
Janice and Linda in the reservation office found us a perfect condo unit for our stay. The condo was clean and lovely… the beds and pillows were very nice. The Jacuzzi tub worked wonderfully after our Sugarloaf Mountain hike. The kitchen was well stocked with everything you would need.
This resort is huge and you must drive your car to see it all. Walking to the pool is doable, but most other attractions and dining are by car only.
The Marina was fun and feeding the fish was a crazy experience. The Sugarloaf Mountain hike was well worth the views from the top, but it was a bit rough getting to the summit. (Take water and wear appropriate shoes)
Most restaurants have interesting business days and hours (Monday seems to be a day most were closed and some only open Thurs-Sunday). You can order alcohol in restaurants, but buying beer/liquor is not an option anywhere near this resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and TravelUp so you can book your Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Resort At Fairfield Bay Hotel Fairfield Bay
- Wyndham Fairfield Bay
- Wyndham Hotel Fairfield Bay
- Fairfield Bay Resort Arkansas
- Fairfield Bay Wyndham
- Wyndham Resort At Fairfield Bay Arkansas