Stayed at the end of May and overall it was quite enjoyable. Check-in was quick and efficient with the receptionist showing us our room. We left our trip itinerary and travel-on bags in the room and went down to get our bags. When we took the lift back up to our room, all hall lights were turned off and we had to guess our way back to our room and when we entered our stuff was gone. We ran down to reception to find an undisturbed staff member with our stuff. Anyways, had a wonderful trip through Donegal town and to the Slieve League mountains and Glencomcille folk village. Came back to learn the surfer bar wasn't open and there is no real village to the town. Just a family businnes of the hotel and some kind of store across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 star manor house hotel is located on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean overlooking Donegal Bay and Rossnowlagh Beach. Award winning cuisine, fine wine and local staff mix to give a truly relaxing experience. Marine spa with seaweed bath, Jacuzzi steam room and 8 treatments rooms is a must visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sandhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandhouse Hotel Rossnowlagh
- Sandhouse Hotel County Donegal, Ireland - Rossnowlagh