Stayed here for two nights and thoroughly enjoyed the stay. We had a wonderful corner room on the top floor with fantastic panoramic views of the beach. Waking up to hear the waves lapping on the beach is great and the bed was super comfy! We ate in the restaurant both nights and the food is good, the dining experience is perhaps a little dated/expensive but the excellent service and sea view more than make up for it. The staff were excellent and some of the most friendly I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Breakfast is excellent with a very big selection to give you a great start to the day.
Overall I would thouraghly recommend staying here and I look forward to going back! Great work everybody at the Sandhouse Hotel!! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 star manor house hotel is located on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean overlooking Donegal Bay and Rossnowlagh Beach. Award winning cuisine, fine wine and local staff mix to give a truly relaxing experience. Marine spa with seaweed bath, Jacuzzi steam room and 8 treatments rooms is a must visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sandhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandhouse Hotel Rossnowlagh
- Sandhouse Hotel County Donegal, Ireland - Rossnowlagh