“Deceptively yummy”

Nicki's Coffee & Giftshop at SuperValu
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Killybegs
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: At Nicki's we pride ourselves in offering quality homemade fresh food. We have an extensive menu featuring all day breakfasts, speciality sandwiches, wraps and panini's, tasty hot lunches as well as wholesome soups and salads. Freshly ground illy coffee is a great complement to our daily homebaking that includes Nicki's brown bread, scrumptious scones and delicious desserts. We have recently added Suki teas to our menu which have proven very popular. Our daily specials will always include gluten free options. Free wi-fi & daily newspapers are available for your convenience.
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Not in the most auspicious venue (above a Supervalu opposite a fish processor plant) but well worth a visit. Delicious paninis and good coffee - mix of sofas and formal tables and just right for a relaxing lunch. Free wifi too.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

A great place for lunch while shopping in the supermarket below.
Anything from a coffee & bun to really nice sandwiches,salads or something hot.

1  Thank Primordialooze
Reviewed November 24, 2011

As it is located above a supermarket, I'd say this place is not co well known. I will certainly be spreading the word. Real good food. That says it all.

1  Thank Conconcon
Reviewed July 6, 2011

While travelling to Killybegs on June bankholiday weekend we stopped at Supervalu for Diesel. I must admit I was quite dissapointed when my husband suggested eating in the restaurant above the shop I expected nothing more than a hot deli counter well was I surprised as the previous review said everything is homemade including the chips (you can actually see the chef handcutting the potatoes. I got Fish Cake with salad and chips and my husband got the soup and a pannini( a really good choice of paninis). Everything was fantastic from the food to the service. We found nowhere in Killybegs as good to eat in over the weekend and we were very dissapointed the cafe was not open on Sunday when we were on our way home. Their desserts are to die for be sure to try there chocolate brownies best I ever tasted.

1  Thank veronica212516
Reviewed July 29, 2010

It's very difficult to get a good cup of coffee in this part of the world. But the hidden restaurant upstairs in Supervalu has it all, including great coffee. But best of all, all the food is prepared right there. They don't buy readymade quiche or cakes, they make it all from scratch and it's all fresh. We had a fabulous breakfast on our first visit. I had the full Irish which was cooked to order and came piping hot. My wife had a generous slice of quiche which she thoroughly enjoyed. With the scarcity of good places to eat in the area we ended up back there for lunch one day (samdwiches were made to order and were excellent) and just a quick coffee break (with cake) on another. It was a safe haven for any meal, and we were sad that we never left room to try out their ice cream selection.

1  Thank JoeConaghan