“biker weekend”

Cuisines: European, Chinese, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Food served quickly and good portion size. Very good value for money and would eat here again when we go back to Killarney

There are newer reviews for Eden Chinese

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Brilliant staff excellent food, spotless really really spotless.

Presentation and quality of the food is unreal for a chinese. Staff are so friendly and remember your name which i think means a lot.

Great place to eat.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

food was absolutely delicious! wasnt much interaction from the waitress/waiter (i.e hows your food, do you need anything) but did not put me off the place as the food was so good. Will definitely go back when i am down this part of the country again.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Myself and husband eat or order take away from here at least twice a month and have never had a bad experience.
The staff are there for years and always welcome us back with a smile and a few words. Service is fantastic and whats surprised me most about tripadvisor is the lack of testimonials as at the weekend, between takeout and sit down for a large restaurant its always fairly full.

We love their Ede combo starter, fish lovers will love their cod is hot sauce and the prawns in filo pastry yum!!
Main courses we've sampled any enjoyed over the years are Satays, Chow meins, curries and a particular favourite is fillet beef in hot pepper sauce which is devine.

I must say, I prefer dining out in the Eden to the Orchid as I find the Orchid a bit dark and lacking in atmosphere. Eden wins out for us everytime.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Excellent chinese restaurant and fantastic food. Was here the weekend with my boyfriend after passing mallow we decided that we would stop in Kanturk for a bite to eat. A friendly local recomended this place :-) Had house apetiser for starter between us was lovely...my boyfriend had the chicken satay for main the nicest he ever tasted! Had the beef myself absolutely melt in ur mouth...very tasty. EXCELLENT VALUE! Very friendly staff overall ticked all the boxes couldnt fault it!!! Nice atmosphere and beautifully decorated would highly recommend this restaurant and will definately be going back.