We got married in there on the 11th of September, and I have to say they couldn't have done more for myself, my husband or any of our wedding party, even though we were delayed getting to the reception, MaryAnn the wedding coordinator reassured us that there wasn't any rush, and to take our time and enjoy ourselves before the meal, I'll never forget the day, All our friends & family that stayed there were delighted with the rooms, and the food was excellant. Michael & his staff have really brought Vienna woods back to being a top class hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods