Stayed at vienna woods for my cousins wedding, from the minute we stepped into the hotel we were made feel welcome, we were promptly checked into our rooms by two extremely friendly staff members, we had dinner included in our package and the food was amazing so compliments to the chef, during the meal for the wedding staff were very nice we even had the owner come to our table to ensure everything was ok.
Just a small let down was been left waiting at the bar for almost 20 minutes while other people were walking up beside me and getting served and after waiting that long was told there was no change in the till to come back later (which I totally forgot because we had so much going on with the wedding) and like other reviewers mention breakfast could be hotter.
The staff are definitely a credit to this hotel especially Glanis, phoenix, ali & Darren just to name a few, keep up the good work :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods