Attended a wedding here with my family. Entering the hotel, you instantly feel welcome. The staff cannot do enough for you. They are always there if you need them and unobtrusive otherwise. The food was just exquisite. The starters were mouth watering and I had beef for the main course that was cooked to perfection and enough to feed a family on each plate. After the meal, the staff were again efficient in clearing the area for the first dance. The evening food consisted of a "Pig on the spit" of all things. Mouth watering pork dripping in flavour. The ambience and warmth of all areas of the hotel is evident in the décor and friendly staff. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods