We had the pleasure of staying at Fitzgerald Vienna Woods Hotel for 2 nights on 6th July. This hotel is just a short drive from Cork with many local attractions Middleton, Cobh, Kinsale and West Cork only an hour away. From the time we arrived we felt so much a home. We were met by a very pleasant receptionist Susan who could not have been more helpful. The hotel room was beautifully decorated, we had a fabulous meal in the dining room on Saturday night, all staff were so pleasant and helpful. Thanks to all. Recommend a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods