We were disappointed with our short stay at the Vienna Woods.
Our room was very basic, dated and had no air conditioning. As the weekend weather was good - the room was extremely warm and unpleasant.
For the price of a basic room which is a €15 taxi ride from Cork city, we were left with the bad taste of being ripped off. The room wasn't up to the levels of basic cleanliness you would want - there were obvious blonde hairs (we aren't blonde!) on the carpet, it became apparent it hadn't been properly serviced before we arrived. We didnt pay the extra for breakfast so can't comment on that. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to any of my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods