Went to vienna wooods for Sunday lunch yesterday. It's a buffet style for starter and dessert with main course carvery. The food is of a high quality and it's up to you how much you eat! The kids have a seperate menu and eat for free when accompanied by an adult. Also there is a small play area for younger kids(1-7years) which allows the adults to enjoy there lunch but keeping an eye on the kids.Wuold i do it again? Yes of course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods