I was at a wedding last weekend in the Vienna Woods, we stayed in the holiday homes for 2 nights. great location, very near the hotel. Really modern houses, freshly painted and very comfortable. It was easier then staying in most holiday villages as the cleaning was done by the hotel on leaving so the house was just left tidy and there wasn't an inspection or large deposit to get back. There was plenty of room for 8 people in the house. Well recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods