All reviews cork airport john eileen friendly hosts comfortable rooms stayed nights english market kinsale ireland house sunroom accommodations
Reviewed October 19, 2012

John and Eileen are the absolute the best. Wonderful, absolutely a wonderful place to stay and so warm. Do the Irish breakfast and put aside reluctance to do the puddings. Do pay attention to the turn off if you go to Kinsale.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed at Insiara B&B for two nights on a recent set dancing holiday in Ireland and only wish I'd been able to stay longer. What a gorgeous B&B, in a location that's both beautiful and handy for travelling to all parts of Cork, with two of the loveliest hosts you could ever meet! John and Eileen went out of their way to make my visit to Ballinhassig as wonderful as possible. Unbeknownst to me, John even contacted a set dancing friend of theirs so that I was warmly welcomed as I arrived at the Ballinhassig ceili and I had my first dancing partner for the night lined up! I'm already looking forward to my next visit to Insiara B&B. I'm not sure when it will be, but it will definitely be for longer!

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Our last night in Ireland we stayed at Insiara b&b.
Eileen and John were very welcoming, friendly and helpful.
The welcome, the accomodation, the breakfast, the location, ... it was all excellent!
A place to remember when we visit Ireland again.

Eileen and John, thank you for so much kindness!

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My husband and I from Australia traveled the length of Ireland over 6 days staying at various accommodations and by chance looking for accommodation near Cork Airport came across Insiara B&B run by John and Eileen. The Accommodation, food and location were nothing short of excellent. The friendly family atmosphere given by the hosts was terrific and they pointed us to key locations including The Titanics last stop, Toms pub The Huntsman and if you go to the local pub and tell them "The Aussie road bowler sent them', you will find typical Irish hospitality. If you are a golfer John will fix it. What I am saying is if you want excellent accommodation at a good price you can't go past Insiara. Jan and Peter.

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed December 16, 2011

We stayed for 3 nights while exploring County Cork. Eileen and John were terrific hosts - very friendly and helpful. They welcomed us on arrival, made us a cup of tea and gave us some great advice about what to see and where to go for a great meal.

The B&B is located in the picturesque countryside and very conveniently near the Cork Airport (but not too close to notice the planes) - this worked really well for us having to catch a flight at this airport at the end of our Irish holiday.

Our room was very roomy - it was nice to spread out and relax. It was also nicely appointed and clean.

The Irish breakfasts and service were superb - and it was great value for money!

We would thoroughly recommend this B&B.

Date of stay: August 2011