“Great experience”
Review of Sliced

Sliced
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Ballincollig
Description: Sliced is a unique, authentic woodfired pizza restaurant based in the heart of Ballincollig. We are SLICED. We’re thin crust, fresh dough and wood fired. We’re a salad when you’re feeling healthy, and a dessert when you’re not. We’re a taste of the good life. We’re the karma you deserve. We’re not straight lines. We’re off track and a little bit different. We’re not clean cut and boring. We’re bold, fun and unique. We are SLICED.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Ate here Saturday night with my family . Friendly staff and and a great atmosphere . Service from the kitchen was great. Delicious pizzas

Date of visit: January 2020
SlicedHQ, Public Relations Manager at Sliced, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Hi tjp911. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review, we really appreciate it! I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to all our staff. Hope to welcome you back again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (158)

Reviewed December 22, 2019 via mobile

I ordered a take away pizza. The pizza was terrible. The quality of the ham and cheese was awful, it was cheap and processed. I am used to getting stone based top quality pizzas in cork city and I tried Sliced in Ballincollig for a change. I will not be returning. The pizza was so bad that I could not eat it. It was just so disappointing after paying €15. In future I will be going to town for my quality stone based oven pizzas with gourmet toppings.

Date of visit: December 2019
SlicedHQ, Manager at Sliced, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

Hi Avacado112. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent experience with us at Sliced. Our team always endeavour to provide the highest standard of food and service to all our customers, and I can assure you that your experience is not that norm for us.

We would love the opportunity to speak to you about your experience, please contact us via email (ballincollig@sliced.ie) as we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further with you and remedy the situation as best we can. Thank you

Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

Visited on a busy Friday the food was great as always. The staff were attentive and food was quick. We will be back.

SlicedHQ, Owner at Sliced, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

Thank you Y9037FEclairel for these words! Our team always endeavour to provide the highest standard of food and service to all our customers. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

Now becoming a regular stop for us. Food is always fresh, staff couldn’t be better, and each visit is thoroughly enjoyable. Highly Recommended!

Date of visit: December 2019
SlicedHQ, Manager at Sliced, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2019

Thank you FoodiesOfCork for these words! Our team always endeavour to provide the highest standard of food and service to all our customers.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 20, 2019

Came for breakfast after my final fourth year exam as a treat. Arrived at 11.47 on December 20th 2019 and asked the man behind the desk if it would be possible to still get breakfast. He kindly agreed and said I had 10 mins left (jokingly).
I sat down with my boyfriend and proceeded to look at the breakfast menu. A woman arrived and whipped the breakfast menu from in front off me aggressively and asked what I wanted. I asked if I could order breakfast as the chef had told me I could. She said ‘no; it’s finished’ very crossly and very rudely. My boyfriend proceeded to order a sandwich and I said I was not interested in anything else. I had come from my final exam hoping to get a nice breakfast, I was aware it was going on 12pm and that is why I asked and the chef kindly told me it was ok.

The female member of staff was appalling. I didn’t finish my coffee and my boyfriend didn’t finish his sand which because the attitude and service was not good. Customer service is so important in any place of work. If she had explained kindly or more nicely it would have been fine but I am appalled at the work.

We will not be returning. I would not be happy as a manager or owner if my staff was acting like
This.

SlicedHQ, Owner at Sliced, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2019

Hi Hannah. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent experience with us at Sliced. Our team always endeavour to provide the highest standard of food and service to all our customers, and I can assure you that your experience is not that norm for us.