“Relaxing”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Been to Treacys about twice a year since it opened. Visited today and spent a very pleasant hour having a late lunch , in a party of four. Service was very good, food was better than average and value was reasonable. On the down side the sofas are defintley well past their best as are dirty, torn and cushioning has flattened so don't give any comfort. An electrician is sorely needed to replace all the blown bulbs, tidy up wires and replace the mis sing lights in the floor of the stage area. Toilets need attention on an hourly basis. However these are details which can easily be rectified. Overall love this bar and always enjoy going there and would recommend it to any age group.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Went there for lunch with my Mom on Mothers day. Service was excellent we were seated straight away. Our waitress was very pleasant and helped us to choose the most suitable meal for my mother who is a celiac. The food arrived promptly and piping hot and I enjoyed every mouthful. They cherry on the cake of our Treacy's experience was that we were treated to a complimentary desert on the house as it was Mother's Day :) Great food, Great service and we'll definately be back!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

A casual night out with friends can only be complemented with a visit to this place. The amazingly delicious choice of food and excellent wine selection make this restaurant a must-experience in Ballincollig. The atmosphere was laid back, welcoming, and friendly, like any pub, but still elegant. The food was out of this world. I would highly highly recommend this place to anyone. Everything we ate was delicious, and the appearance of everyone else's food around me made me want to pull the fire alarm and while everyone was running, just eat all the food I could! Certainly a positive lifelong dining experience.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I popped in for lunch last week and the food was amazing. The chicken salad was the best I ever had. The service was good and the atmosphere is delightful. I'll definitely be going back.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

was away for a few days in cork and saw treacys at the corner of the shopping center in ballincollig at the far end of the town.the place was new and modern had a look at the menu and i ordered the burger and the wife the steak .the biggest burger i ever had in my life was presented to me i wasnt sure how to tackle it so just dived in 'delicous' was full for a day after it my wifes steak was good too but more managable would recomend as loads free of parking in the shopping centre, will return.