“Authentic Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great food friendly service. Slow paced, traditionally Italian. Gluten free pasta available. Great seafood selection. The chicken in white wine and mushroom is delicious.

1  Thank bluegarnetfrog

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have enjoyed meals at this restaurant several times over the past few years however my two visits there this year have been terrible. On our latest visit we waited at least ten minutes to have our order taken and were made to feel like an inconvenience when the waiter finally approached us. When our main courses arrived, nobody topped up our water and I also dropped my fork on the ground next to waiter who ignored me instead of getting another.

Anxious to get out of this place we had to wait and be ignored for several minutes before my partner eventually left the table and interrupted the waiter from his conversation and asked him for the bill. The waiter presented the bill and took the money without saying a single word of thanks or otherwise. Needless to say our tip, like the service was non-existent.

I totally agree with the review by Poitiers Jan 2012, the service and food used to be excellent; it really is a shame the restaurant has ended up like this.

1  Thank Kiera_Matthew
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This restaurant is one of my favourites. It always has great quality food, a relaxed atmosphere and the staff are lovely.
It's not a romantic fancy place but it never disappoints.

Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Very good relaxed, great food friendly staff. A little off the neatness track but well worth finding it

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I have been to this quant little italian twice and have been happy on both occasions. The food is tasty and service is with a smile, I will probably visit again if i get the chance.