“A deserved 4 star”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Carrigaline
ireland
“A deserved 4 star”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This hotel lives up to its 4 star rating with very nice rooms a lovely bar and helpful staff.Had dinner in the bar and it was fine with a good choice on the menu,The breakfast was 1st class with good a choice also.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Polish first
Ireland
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Stopped here recently with my partner for something to eat and must say I was disappointed. The bar is lovely, good decor and atmosphere and the service was excellent but for the cost, my meal was not at all value for money. I had an idea in mind what i wanted to eat before we arrived so when I saw it on the menu I just ordered not paying any attention to the price (my own fault). The presentation was v good but the item which was described as home-made was not in my opinion and when we got the bill I was a alarmed at the cost of such a simple product. In these difficult times, when people are not eating out as often, it is usually a treat to go out and I think most venues serving food need to ensure the product is 100 %.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Juneygogs
Dublin, Ireland.
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We stayed here for two nights and found the hotel, food and staff to be fantastic!

The room was huge with all you can expect from a brilliant hotel room, big comfy bed, nice bathroom with good shower.

Staff seemed very helpful. Bar was nice with good atmosphere

Breakfast was fantastic, special mention to the restaurant food which was nothing short of incredible! Thoroughly enjoyed the meal with had here and would love to return at some point.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Colin T
Wicklow, Ireland
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I recently stayed here with a group of work mates for the second time. I have to say that it is a very nice, clean and friendly hotel. From the moment we arrived till the moment we left, we were met with nice warm smile from all staff members. Even the ladys cleaning the rooms made a point to say hello and given my experience that doesn't happen much but does mean a lot. We were there on a Monday night as part of a work training exercise and we were dining in the hotel. The Bistro wasn't open so we ate in the bar. To be honest this made no difference to us. The service was a little on the slow side given that the place wasn't very busy, but the food was very good and plenty of it. The bar is a good size and has a few different sections to it. The bedrooms are lovely and clean and plenty big enough. My one negative point would be that the water pressure in the shower was not very good. Aside from this the room had everything else that you would want. Bed was so comfy. For curiosity we decdided to see how much it would cost in a taxi to get into the city centre. We were quoted €20 for a car or €30 for a people carrier. The hotel doesn't have a residents bar but a night porter will serve you in a seating area in reception. We didnt avail of this so am not sure as to how long he would be willing to do that for... All in all, I enjoyed my stay there and would have no problem reccommending it to anyone that wants a nice quite relaxing break away. I didn't make use of the leisure facilitys, but a colleague did and he assured me that they were up there with any of the best out there.

Room Tip: From talking to several different people who stayed there, all rooms some to be off good standard
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Cork
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Excellent hotel, spotlessly clean. Big comfortable room. Leisure centre was great with super hot steam room. We had evening meal in the bar and the food was truely exceptional. The night we stayed there was live entertainment in the bar, really enjoyed our stay in the Carrig court hotel. Would recommend without hesitation. Will be back for sure.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Limerick, Ireland
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Went down for my partners 30th! I booked a few rooms all were perfect. Exactly what I had asked for.
We had on the suites in their newly decorated corridor, it was very retro funky!
My only negative was that on our return from the 30th we were told residents bar was not in operation! I was a bit annoyed about this as there was 14 of us! And when I booked the hotel for everyone this was something I had requestesd specifically! Especially since we ourselves all work in the service industry, and like an old middle of the night! Night-Cap!! This rule may have changed since we stayed!
But still loved it, and will definately return!

Room Tip: We stayed in (at the time) one of the newly developed suites (126) I think!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Sligo, Ireland
Reviewed June 3, 2012

quick visit checked in late met friends at bar and ate there it was nice , on return to hotel that night,the night porter was more then helpful john i think his name is but as we were calling him (seamus) he looked after us very well . as i said it was a quick visit but would stay again if every i find myself in carrigaline

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
JHealy, General Manager at Carrigaline Court Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Dear Reviewer

Thank you for the positive feedback of your recent stay. We pride ourselves on the service that we provide and are delighted to hear that this is what you experienced during your stay.
We would be delighted to welcome you back to The Carrigaline Court Hotel & Leisure Centre.

Best regards

Jerry Healy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Carrigaline
Midleton Park Hotel
#1 of 2 in Midleton
Centre
The River Lee
The River Lee
#2 of 23 in Cork

Been to Carrigaline Court Hotel & Leisure Centre? Share your experiences!