“This was the vacation of a lifetime.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“This was the vacation of a lifetime.”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

This home is absolutely beautiful as are the stunning views. I felt so comfortable and pampered as I began and ended my days gazing at the incredible view from the patio. I took a wonderful course at the nearby Ballymaloe Cookery School, and I enjoyed a number of delicious meals in town. Absolutely the best fish I've ever had!!. Thanks Jo for the tutorial on using the induction stove which turned out to be SO fun to use. I will absolutely be back again. This vacation actually exceeded my very high expectations.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Tracey D
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Serene Treasure”
Reviewed October 17, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We had a wonderful experience in both booking and staying at this cottage on the Irish coast. We spent several days just relaxing at the shore right outside the yard, running the country roads, and walking along the cliff walk. This cottage was perfect as far as accommodations, comfy beds, well-stocked kitchen, plenty of seating for family of 5, etc. I pored over the books and spent every morning with coffee in the cozy chairs, relishing the view. It is definitely off the beaten path, which was a pleasure but also a bit challenging for our return trip back to US from Dublin. We would recommend driving to Dublin the day prior to your flight out just to avoid traveling the rural roads in the early morning. Provisions for the week are a bit challenging to get, as the nearest large grocery is 20 mins. or so away on tricky roads but after we discovered the small market in Ballycotton, we were able to re-stock with basics much easier. We met the caretakers on our way out, and they were delightful--we are already planning our return trip! All of our children loved the location, the sights in Ireland (Kilkenny our favorite town!) and the beauty of the landscape. What a perfect vacation!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nick Y
London, United Kingdom
“What a view! Love this place! ”
Reviewed December 12, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

We have just returned from a week at this gorgeous house and would highly recommend it. It was exactly as described apart from the view . . . which is even better!

It was very cold when we were there so it was lovely to cozy up next to the fire. House was clean, well presented and lots of the furnishing looked brand new. I would highly recommend the coast path to Ballycotton but don't underestimate the distance . . . it was quite dark on the way back from the pub!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing