“Just great!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fagersta, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just great!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

A perfect place with excellent service and good horses, even for us who was experienced riders. Really small groups, we were three persons with a guide. It got really personal and we really enjoyed that! Hope to see you again Sólmundur! / The three girls from Sweden

1 Thank ipalipa

• Finnish first
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Perfect for all riding skill levels”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Sólhestar has a great herd of safe, smooth-gaited, fit and lively horses. As an experienced rider, I was thrilled with my forward-moving and sensitive horse. There were several opportunities to canter on the 2 hour ride. My boyfriend, who was an inexperienced rider, felt very safe and comfortable the whole time and had no trouble getting his horse to tölt. The option was also given for the group to split up according to experience levels. Overall excellent. Don't go to Eldhestar! I rode there also, and had a very dull pony ride on an overweight and uncoordinated horse. The scenery and view of the mountains is also more spectacular at Sólhestar.

Stockholm, Sweden
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excellent and fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

We did the Hot Spring tour.
Amazing service and flexibility towards the customers. Pick up and drop of at hotel on time. Everything runs smoothly and your will have an amazing expericene in the mountains.

Special thanks to our guides Hanna and Stella!

Anders & Linda

Åre
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Such a amazing experience, It was me and my Swedish friend who went. They pick us up in Reykjavik and it was only me, my friend and the guide on the tour. This meant that we could decide our own speed and where we wanted to go. We had fast and happy horses and this was by far the best horse experience I ever had!

Thank you and you will see us again in November!

Visited June 2013
Paris
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

The best horseriding in Iceland! Amazing for any level of experience! Everyone is so nice and helpful! Really personalised and family style, not those big factory stables! The horses are steady, the scenery is perfect and you can choose any riding tour suitable for you and your skills! I am definitely coming again! Thank you so much! I'm so happy:)

Visited May 2014