“Not the cheapest, but a lovely meal out”

Restaurant Lindin Bistro Cafe
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Laugarvatn
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2014

A reasonably easy restaurant to find (although slightly more challenging to enter - as you have to enter from the lake side). The hostess was nice and helpful (despite her not understanding our sense of humour). The food was wonderful! I had the game platter which had horse, whale and cormorant - very well cooked and seasoned, my partner had the Reindeer burger which was quite nice. Pudding was nice, but nothing to write home about. Total cost for the meal was about fifty pounds, which isn't cheap, but I feel it was worth it.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Lindin Bistro Cafe

Reviewed February 10, 2014

It was an unforgettable night for me and my family, seasonal wild game plate and reindeer burger were amazing. The staff were friendly and kind. I will never forget the great hospitability and the best meal I've ever had. The staff made us feel home and the prices were normal for Iceland.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Worth a visit.... Delicious food, beautiful presentation, locally sourced produce and the most charming owner who took time to tell us about the local area.... Will definitely return!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

When my customers prefer less crowds and higher quality this is the place I take them to. Great location, fresh ingredients, excellent cooking and fair pricing make this my number one recommendation for quality lunch on the Golden Circle.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Great food, good service and reasonably priced. Only thing missing was no bread served at the table unlike all other restaurants that we frequented in iceland