“Lovely cakes”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Hverabakari sf
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Just arrived in Hveragerdi from airport and after visiting Blue Lagoon and drive my son and I were in need of refreshments. A lovely strong (but small) cup of coffee, and no I didnt ask for espresso! And super cakes as I had read about before I came. We paid about £7/£8 pound for coffee and cake each.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Friendly staff and yummy treats. This place was our breakfast/lunch staple for our 3 days in the area. We even took some baked goods home to the US!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

There is a really good choice of pastries and ready made sandwiches available so you can stock up for days out. As ever in Iceland, the staff are helpful and friendly and all speak perfect English.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

We walked here from Hotel Ork. We had two sandwiches, and two pastries, which were both very good. I also had a coffee which had free refills. It came out to about 1500 ISK, which was only about $12.5 CDN at the time. If you know Iceland prices, you know this is a good deal.

There's plenty of seating and parking space, and staff was friendly. I'll certainly go back there again.

One thing that would have been nice would have been WiFi. I'd like to have been able to relax with a cup of coffee and use my laptop after my meal.

1  Thank David H
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Subway like sandwiches available out of lunch hours of the regular restaurants. Bakery has great local bakes.

1  Thank Arun P