“Great little hike.” 4 of 5 bubbles

29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Great little hike.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Quite the trek in the snow as the roads are not plowed and very slippery. I was going 40km/h for a while. Once you get there... you can walk right up to it.

Drive a little further and see Hafragilsfoss -- well worth it! Selffoss is hiking distance but we skipped it since it was so cold.

Visited October 2012

37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Mighty!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

A very nice fall that is well worth a visit and don't forget to bring the camera since you can get some fabulous pictures!

Visited July 2012
O'Fallon, Illinois
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Another amazing waterfall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I think I visited every waterfall in Iceland haha but this one was definitely one of my favorites. It's a little out of the way but well worth the drive. The mist from the waterfall was making big rainbows. Bring your camera!

Visited June 2012
Reykjavik, Iceland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I have seen so many”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I would recommend anyone to go there but it is a litle walk from the parking spot to the waterfall (maybe 5 to 10 minutes). I am from Iceland so I have seen so many waterfalls in my life that this was not like "wow" moment for me.

Visited October 2012
Tusayan, Arizona
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was some waterfall... amazing to see. We saw it from the west side and we made the mistake of trying to see it during sunset. Don't, as the sun sets behind the mountains and the waterfall is in the shadow. Other than that the walk to the waterfall was quite long, especially because it had snowed a lot in the weeks before we visited. This made the walk longer and as some of the orignal path was not traversable. Nevertheless, it was absolutely impressive to see and in my view it's a must see if you're around. Even though we had seen quite a few waterfalls already, this one was jaw dropping.

the parking lot has 2 wooden cabins which looked like toilets, but we didn't use them so I can't comment on how clean they were.

Visited September 2012