“all rooms are smoking rooms”

and 1 more site!
Andromeda Boutique Hotel
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Kastoria
Reviewed October 2, 2012

the first room we were shown stank of cigarette smoke and I asked for another eventually we were given a small room at the back of the hotel which smelt less but still smelt.
The shower flooded the bathroom and out into the bedroom carpert, it was impossible not to flood the whole bathroom.
this hotel was not as described in pictures, I would not recommend it

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lyndabobo

Reviewed August 18, 2011

Eva on reception was very friendly with a happy personality and helped us with a map and recommended places to eat and visit. She showed us the available rooms when we arrived and prepared our breakfast each morning and greeted us with friendly conversation. She also helped us with bus times. The hotel is very tastefully furnished and although our room was small it was comfortable. Air conditioning effective and good hot shower. Wifi is available in the room and throughout hotel. Thank you Eva for making our stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LitsaE
Reviewed March 5, 2011

very small rooms, too noisy place, cold breakfast
expensive rate, extremely small bathroom difficult to use it! (room 303)

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
7  Thank philippos66
Reviewed January 4, 2011

I agree with all the other reviews plus want to add some more! Dirty toilet with urine stains and pooh on the toilet seat! Half drank water left in the mini bar and what else? Hair on the shower floor! We booked thru booking.com. The breakfast is not fresh and was cold!! The rooms were 2 x 3 literally. One of us slept next to the wall and had to climb on top of the other to get out! Door of bathroom hard to open and had to remain open when bathroom was in use! Disgusting hotel and servive and SO over priced!!!! We only were staying one night thank goodness!! No parking, just roadside parking! Had to carry luggage up 2 flights of stairs so not east acess! Supposedly has the picture of former royalty pf greece when they supposedly stayed there, on show in the reception area BUT this is NOT royalty accommodation! IT IS A FRAUD!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011
12  Thank annoula1969
Reviewed August 23, 2010

I agree 100% with the other reviews. We stayed 5 minutes and had booked 3 nights with Booking.com. This place is a con. Not even suitable for young backpackers. It is up a back street opp a supermarket, which is the view from the bedroom they showed us. There is nowhere to park. Plastic chairs in bedroom and the bathroom was disgusting. Is there no tourist board checking these places? This should be closed down. I live in Greece and travel all around the country and have never seen anything like this before.
Booking.com should take it off their site as we were still charged 315 euro from my credit card !

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
8  Thank b0rderer
Reviewed July 13, 2009

I have booked to this hotel through Booking.COm and I think they published what the hotel tell them. The room was propably 3mx2m and it was the best accommodation they told me (at the highest rate anyway). No jacuzzi, no bed >2m contrary to the advertisement in Booking, The bath and shower was isolated by a sheet of plastic because it was impossible to close the transparent door due to the fact that the room was cramed with small furniture. The room was on a noisy street, no place to parc the car. I had reserved for two days but I could not stay more than one and move to hotel Kastoria which I advise strongly. I just manage to get refunded of half my booking for the two remaining days. To me the notion of "boutique" hotel is that you are accommodated in a closet.
Sorry there was not room enough to take picture of my own but the ones provided on the site show what is not shown...

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Vincent75010
Reviewed February 6, 2009

Guys, unfotunately I have to say, the experience in Andromeda Hotel was disturbing to say the least. I dont know where they got their four stars from....! Nothing to do with a four star hotel.
Our room was on the same level with the reception, but not only that it was three feet away from the front desk. In fact we could hear what was going on at the hotel at all times. There where three rooms on theat level, and guess what? There rooms even at the breakfast area, with the doors straight at buffet!
On their facilities, they mention that they had cable. The second day of our stay, without them informing us, we found out that our cable was gone for service and that it was coming back after we were to leave. The breakfast was cold every day! Inevitably as they had nothing to heat it with. Our sheets had holes on them, and even after we asked them to change them, they did nothing! Further to this 24hr desk service??? No answer atany time! Anyway, after two days of saty we decided that there was no point staying the third day that we have booked and left to go home. We paid for the 2nights and all extras that we had taken. Wait for this guys.... They charged my credit card after I left for the night that we did not stay !!!! Incerdible isn't it? Indeed they did! So, now we are under the procedure of sorting that out with banks, lawyers etc. Anyway, I would strongly suggest you, to think again! Book anywhere else but there !!!
Greece