Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Half day hiking tour Meteora

Lovely hiking tour. Beautifull views of the envirement and the hiking trail is quiet. The group is... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Ralph K
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
via mobile
Excellent tour

A comfortable vehicle, a small group, a friendly, informative and Meteora passionate guide, means a... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
795flaviom

Recommended experiences in and around Kalambaka
from $110.17
from $33.73
from $72.26
from $104.55
1,998 results
All reviews hiking tour visit meteora half day tour great hike rock climbing excellent tour morning hike great guide tour company train station byzantine church highly recommend this tour take photos small group knowledgeable guide amazing views two days
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 days ago

very interesting trip.
the guide gave a lot of information about the monastaries and the history of the area
very recommnded trip.
the guide was very very good

1  Thank ישראל ג
Reviewed 3 days ago

Very interesting trip. The different places discovered during the tour perfectly complete the visits of the monastries that you can do by yourself. Good guide. I highly recommend.

1  Thank catherinedevaublanc
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We did the sunset tour with Katerina and Costa (apologies if I spelt your names wrong). Costa is a great driver expertly navigating cars, buses, people and goats. He expertly navigated the winding roads & I didn’t have to worry about being car sick after all! Katerina’s knowledge and stories were amazing, bringing history and local information to life! Her love & pride for her culture shines through. Thank you Katerina.

1  Thank OzCarebear
Reviewed 4 days ago

I decided to visit Meteora on my last day in Greece because well, why not. Visit Meteora took care of booking my train tickets so all I had to do was show up at the Athens train station. When I arrived in Kalambaka, the tour guide and driver were waiting for those of us who booked with V-M. Our guide was really knowledgeable about the hermit caves, monasteries and nunneries. She also had in-depth knowledge about the history of the place and the topology.

I enjoyed the tour, though would have liked a few more stops at some 'strategic' spots to take more photos. That said, the tour was definitely worth it - it was amazing to see in person!

1  Thank RAnnDomized
Reviewed 5 days ago

The guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. The restaurant that the guide recommended was very very good too! We enjoyed the tour and learnt so much! Train ride was pretty long though, it was a (4+4) 8 hour in total to-and-fro ride.

1  Thank cheryleats
Reviewed 5 days ago

Very straight forward and informative tour, just what we needed for a day away from Athens. Beautiful scenery, went into 2 of the monasteries, the minivan/bus was comfortable and we would not have been able to do this on our own since we didn't drive. Great if you just want a quick trip around Meteora, I probably would've stayed a night in hindsight as it was beautiful and was a little rushed for me to enjoy. The tour itself was great!

1  Thank MaryL1254