Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $113.09
from $40.39
from $74.18
1,703 results
All reviews hiking tour visit meteora half day tour great hike excellent tour rock climbing tour company morning hike train station great guide booked this tour highly recommend this tour small group byzantine church take photos knowledgeable guide amazing views
Reviewed November 2, 2018

We took the sunset tour at the end of September. Excellent guide, got a good overview of the area (visited one monastery, one church in town, saw the caves (from afar), then ended with the sunset

1  Thank syracusenewyork
Reviewed November 1, 2018

OMG! There are no words to describe how pleased and happy we are! The tour was amazing! They took us to some private areas and the groups are just the right size!. It felt just like a private tour. I am also very grateful for how understanding the tour guides and drivers were towards us since I was traveling with a toddler and a 7 year old. The hotel was great as well and the restaurants from the voucher were amazing! It was totally worth it! Great experience, AMAZING customer service and EXTREMELY AWESOME tour guides and drivers!

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Carla U
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

The guide was nice, the day hike wasn't too strenuous, interesting information along the route and good stops for photos

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Konstantinos L
Reviewed October 28, 2018

Visit Meteora were just brilliant! I was the chaperon of a group of study abroad students and my students absolutely loved the experience. They are very well organized, on time and VERY knowledgeable of the area. They had beautiful mini vans to carry us around, had brought extra raincoats and snacks and were really helpful, polite and warm. I am definitely using their services again next time I visit Meteora. Thank you Visit Meteora Travel! It was a really fun experience and I am mostly grateful as my students loved it!

1  Thank ekaramani
Reviewed October 28, 2018

We did 2 trips with Visit Meteora (sunset tour and Food & Wine tour). Both the trips exceeded our expectation. The tour leaders were really knowledgeable and experienced. They went out of their way to make sure that we had a great experience. Food & Wine tour is a must do (very highly recommended).

1  Thank vishnu29