Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
wmPaS
Paris, France

Pleasantly surprised!

Review of Hotel Kaikis
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 9, 2017
Nice little hotel at the east end of town, but still only 10 minutes from the main town square, and right next to one of the KTEL bus stops. Service was extremely friendly. Breakfast was good. My room was right in front of the WiFi router so the signal was strong. I did not pay much for the room, so it was excellent value for money.
Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Jul 17, 2017
Thank you very much for your positive comments about our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay!
$59
    $117
  • ZenHotels.com
1.5 miles from Hotel Kaikis
View more hotels in Kalambaka
All reviews room was clean wifi router nice small hotel our room had a great view recommend this hotel meteora rocks tour balcony greece luggage mountains refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2017

Everything was perfect, I was traveling alone and had the most wonderful time during my stay in Kalambaka. The room was clean and very comfortable and everyone at the hotel was warm and friendly, as I have found with all the people I met in Greece. Breakfast was very good just what I needed for my day of exploration at Meteora. Thank You!

Room tip: Ask for third or second floor with room facing the front of hotel, great view!
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Hotel_Kaikis_Meteora, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Hotel Kaikis, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

It's a pleasure for us to making you having an unforgetable stay in our hotel and in our town as well. Hoping to see you again in the future.

Reviewed December 30, 2016

Although I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, there are some things that I would to share. I think it important for both the hotel and the fore-coming visitors

First the negatives-neutrals:
-The room (a three bed one) has a need of renovation, especially the bathroom.
-The room is not very spacious and the furniture is old styled.
-The mattresses are very soft (this is subjective, since I prefer a harder one) and the blankets are a sheet, a throw and a bed cover. I would prefer something that seems to be cleaner, like a duvet.
-There are not enough electric plugs. All four I counted where occupied from the lamps, the hair dryer and the TV. So, if you have lots of gadgets that need to be charged, make a time schedule.
-There is no parking at the hotel, but you can park your car around the neighborhood.
-Maybe it is me, or the exact season we booked (just after Christmas), but 95 euros per night for a three bed room seems to be a little bit expensive.

Now, the positives:
-There is a lift (seems to be obvious, but I have seen other three-storey hotels with no lift)
-It is easy to find the hotel. The road is the main road of Kalampaka city.
-The staff is very polite and will always help you whenever you need something.
-The lobby is very nice, especially by the fireplace where you can have a drink and talk with your friends.
-The breakfast is certainly a catch. The variety is impressive!
-The balconies of the front rooms have a very nice view over Meteora rocks.
-You can order a coffee if you wake up early and there is no breakfast yet. (There is no espresso machine)

If you want to eat good, try to find Ziogas, a traditional greek taverna. The lady at the reception gave us the info, and we had a great dinner there.

Room tip: The third floor - front facing room had a very nice view.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank anastasiosmm
Hotel_Kaikis_Meteora, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Hotel Kaikis, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

Thank you very much for your comments!!
We hope to see you again sometime in future.

Reviewed December 24, 2016

Simple and clean rooms - don't expect much, as their rooms are a throwback to the 1990s, but nonetheless everything worked great. The owner was welcoming, and breakfast was fresh. We sat at a long table, and the breakfast actually filled up almost the entire table. Great location, great prices, can't expect much more than this!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your kind comments.
We hope to see you again in future!!

Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

Came directly to Kalambaka from Miami Beach and decided to stay at Kaikis hotel simply because we were so tired. Such a pleasant surprise. What a nice place to stay and visit Meteora. The owner of the hotel was there most of the time, the nicest lady ever, friendly staff, rooms small but clean and nice. Breakfast was okay. So close to Meteora and surrounding areas. So please stop by Hotel Kaikis first, before you check out all the other hotels in the area but i can assure you that you won't be disappointed with this hotel, (out somewhere in the middle of central Greece, lol). A hell of a bargain for such a nice place.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your kind comments.
we hope to see you again some time in future!!

Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

Simple and clean hotel in a great location. Staff was very friendly and breakfast was great. I'd recommend this to my friends going to visit the Meteora monasteries. The hotel is directly at the Main Street - and you can hear the street a bit but this did not bother me. Similarly, rooms are not entirely noise proof, so could hear the kids in the neighboring room - again was not bothering me. Overall great experience

Date of stay: December 2016

We are glad when we see so kind comments.
Thank you very much and we hope to meet you again in the future!!