Dellas Boutique Hotel
$121
  • Pool
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

$102
$41
$62
$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Hotel Kastraki(Kalambaka)
$70
Alsos House(Kalambaka)
$62
Meteora Hotel(Kastraki)
$82
  • Breakfast included
1,284 results
All reviewshomemade jamshuge balconyexcellent hotelvisiting meteorabreakfast buffetmeteora viewwould highly recommend this hotelperfect locationvery helpful staffvisiting the areaperfect stayhotel staffmeteora rocksroom was spaciouskalambaka townthe ownerfamily room
Reviewed November 2, 2009

Just a minute or two out of the town ( and on the way to the monasteries) but what a difference! Instead of the busy main street with cars double-parked in front of every establishment the Dellas is a quiet but clean and modern hotel with its own parking lot . Rooms are comfortable and have balconies with views of the countryside. The staff is friendly and very helpful. On checking in I was given an info sheet with the visiting hours of all the monasteries. Add to that an excellent buffet breakfast and you have the ideal spot to stay in Meteora. Highyl recommended!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2009

There are not enough words to express how wonderful our stay was at this hotel. Unfortunately our trip did not go as planned, as my husband became ill the day we arrived. The hotel staff called a cab to take us to the local emergency room. (They also paid for the cab, and would not allow me to pay them back.) We were transferred to another emergency room at a larger hospital. When hospital staff allowed me to go back to see my husband, he informed me that he had already spoken with Anthony from the hotel. Anthony called the hospital as he was worried that we had not yet returned to the hotel. So Anthony knew before I did what was going on with my husband! I am a professional travel agent, and I have to say, I have never, ever, encountered any hotel staff or owner that ever cared as much as Anthony and Maria (the owners) did about us. They were so kind.

Anthony and Maria are just the icing on the most wonderful hotel I have ever seen in Greece. I actually lived in Greece for a couple of years and traveled quite a bit and stayed in numerous hotels. The rooms were exceptionally clean. The rooms have french doors that actually have screens on them so you can open the doors for plenty of fresh air and no bugs!!! (We had no need for airconditioning or heat while we were there, so I can't really comment on that.) The balcony overlooking Meteora was a nice bonus. Breakfast was incredible. There was more than enough food, and the quality was top notch. The yogurt was so thick and creamy - add a little of the fresh preserves and you're in heaven! Even the boiled eggs were great; fresh and perfectly cooked.

This is not your run of the mill hotel. You can't compare it to a large cosmopolitan hotel like a Hilton or Intercontinental. It is a small boutique hotel that is very unpretnecious. They are all about the client and making sure you feel welcomed and appreciated. I really can not say enough about Anthony and Maria.

The rooms were nice and large and well appointed and the rates are quite reasonable. The only negative thing I have to say is that the beds are very hard. But, with all of the positives about this property, that can be overlooked.

As a travel agent I would have absolutely no reservations about sending any of my clients to this hotel. If you are going to Meteora, this is where you should stay.

2  Thank dwick
Reviewed October 23, 2009

Dellas hotel is extremely clean, tastefully decorated and conveniently located on the way up to Meteora. Service was the best. Everyone is extremely friendly. The breakfast was very impressive - not on how luxurious it is but there's tons of homemade bakeries and jams that are very special and delicious. We found that there are lots of hotels in the area (much more than you can find on here) so chances are you can find somewhere cheaper on site but Dellas is definitely one of the best.

1  Thank sleepybear0423
Reviewed October 23, 2009

Spotlessly clean (you can eat off the white marble stairs), new looking furniture, tastefully decorated spacious rooms, beautiful view (we took a back room, with a view of the forest), excellent breakfast (buffet of breads, cheeses, eggs, meats, yogurt, homemade jams, cereal, teas, coffees), impressive fireplace (we asked whether it was real), conveniently located (in Kastraki, a village closer to Meteora than Kalambaka, accessible on foot from Kalambaka which is a town, less picturesque than the village), extremely friendly proprietors and employees (guests get maps, timetables and explanations about visiting the monasteries and use of a book for the duration of their stay). We could not ask for more.

2  Thank West_U_2005_2007
Reviewed October 19, 2009

My husband and I stayed at this wonderful hotel for 2 nights. The hotel is new (less than 1 year old) and absolutely immaculate. The lobby is gorgeous and the rooms are all extremely clean and comfortable. We had a wonderful view of the Meteora cliffs from our enormous balcony. It was the best hotel that we stayed in during our vacation in terms of the quality, location, service and value. There are only 19 rooms, so it feels more like a bed and breakfast than a hotel.

Breakfast was the best that we had in Greece, with a large selection of breads, eggs, yogurt, jams, cheeses and meats. The jams and cookies are home made by Mary's mother in law, and were delicious. Wonderful tea as well. In the evening, we drank ouzo in the lobby while sitting on the comfortable chairs and couches.

Best of all was the warmth and hospitality that we received from Mary and Antonio, the owners, as well as Apostolia, the receptionist. We spent quite a bit of time talking with them and it really felt like chatting with long lost friends. Mary is incredibly sweet and wants all of her guests to have a great experience, and it shows by the amount of care that she and her husband have put into the hotel.

Mary thoughtfully gave us a postcard as well as a ceramic gift upon our departure. I felt sad to leave!

Mary and Antonio, efcharisto from your Indian friends! We hope to be back.