1,355 results
All reviews homemade jams huge balcony guide book visiting meteora excellent hotel breakfast buffet hotel staff would highly recommend this hotel gave us a map meteora view visiting the area meteora rocks perfect location perfect stay very helpful staff our room was spacious kalambaka town
Reviewed August 27, 2009

I loved this place - service with a smile and very helpful staff. The decor was lovely - large rooms with a balcony. I only had 3 days here and wished I could have spent longer.
Breakfast was excellent and there was lots to eat. It is a great base to visit the monasteries. While dinner was not provided at the hotel there were some excellent eateries close by. The owners and staff were also very helpful in regards to tourist information. They not only found out about trains to Bulgaria for me but also the local bus to the monasteries. It was really nice to find a hotel where everyone was made to feel really special so a big thank you to Hotel Dellas. Hopefully I will be back.

Date of stay: July 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank GinnyAustralia
Reviewed August 17, 2009

My wife and I stayed here for only one night as part of our Greece trip, but in that time we were so happy with the service and attention we received. The day that we checked in we mentioned that we were vegetarians and which of the local tavernas would they recommend. They recommended Taverno Paradiso, which was what our book also recommended.

But the owners took the extra step in calling the restaurant to let them know about us, and when we got there the waiter already knew about our requirements.

The next morning at the breakfast buffet the owners were there to help us navigate what they had on hand, it really felt like we were staying at a B&B or small inn.

To top it off at checkout they presented us with a postcard and a ceramic stand of the rocks at Meteora.

I could not have been more happy and satisfied with our stay at Dellas Hotel.

Date of stay: August 2009
1  Thank darkknight77
Reviewed July 22, 2009

My husband and I traveled with 3 teenage girls and were given a family room with 1 larger bed and 3 smaller beds for the kids. The room and the hotel were very clean. The bathroom was immaculate. We had a balcony and a view of the rocks. The best thing about his hotel is the location. It is technically in Kastraki, but it is actually in between Kalambaka and Kastraki, but still on the main road. This makes it easy to find with good access to both cities. Kalambaka is quite developed with lots of hotels, restaurants and shops. It looked noisy. Kastraki is undergoing a building boom, so there is a lot of construction going on. The hotel is very quiet and peaceful. Best if you have a car. Plenty of parking out front. Kastraki is walking distance, but you should drive to Kalambaka.

Date of stay: June 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank RKHCalifornia
Reviewed July 6, 2009

Delightful staff, comfortable room, great breakfast and good location -- of the six hotels we used during our trip, the Dellas was the best, by far.

Date of stay: June 2009
1  Thank TravelerMark_DavisCA
Reviewed June 27, 2009

Great location, spacious and clean rooms, big balcony overlooking the Meteora rocks, nice breakfast. If you want to visit Meteora, make sure you stay at this hotel!

Date of stay: May 2009