1,355 results
All reviews homemade jams huge balcony guide book visiting meteora excellent hotel breakfast buffet hotel staff would highly recommend this hotel gave us a map meteora view visiting the area meteora rocks perfect location perfect stay very helpful staff our room was spacious kalambaka town
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Great location, lovely staff, good choice of rooms, fantastic breakfast.
The staff was really helpful in everything we needed and they gave us good maps of the monasteries.

Date of stay: September 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Cricca72
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Everything is in the title. During my stay in Greece, this hotel was (together with the Aetoma Hotel in Nafplio) the best hotel I have attended. Very nice lobby. Superb large room with all the amenities and a huge terrace. Extraordinary breakfast buffet. Great location. Quiet surroundings. A much better situation than the hotels located in Kalambaka. Very nice staff. I stayed 2 nights. Price per night and per room in B&B for my wife and myself : € 66.50. Can you imagine !!! Warmly recommended to any visitor to the Meteores. Congratulations to the staff of this hotel. You deserve to be mentioned on Tripadvisor;

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2011

During our recent roadtrip through Greece we stayed at the Dellas Boutique Hotel and were thoroughly impressed with the personalized service. The hotel is well appointed and very clean with excellent staff and owners. The breakfast buffet is second to none! Hope to be back to visit again someday!
Bruce, Holly & Kyle Proctor
Calgary, Alberta Canada

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Homely Warm butiqe hotel. We enjoyed every minute. Superbe Home made breakfast.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

This hotel was one of many hotels that I visited in my life but olso it isone of my best...
The view out side was exsellent and the hotel himself was even better.
the hospitalety, the brakefast and the bar was owsom and the room, ohh the rooms... the bathroom was cleen and neet, the bad was lovely and the smell of the new frash room was like magic. The feeling and the esttetic bed, the bathroom and the balcony (that was olso amazing) make my stay hear like a dreem.

run to get a room!@!$%@@$^

Room tip: Big, clean, good feeling.
Trip type: Traveled with family