1,355 results
All reviews homemade jams huge balcony guide book visiting meteora excellent hotel breakfast buffet hotel staff would highly recommend this hotel gave us a map meteora view visiting the area meteora rocks perfect location perfect stay very helpful staff our room was spacious kalambaka town
Reviewed July 8, 2011

I really can't say enough positive things about our stay. The hotel is beautifully designed and decorated. Nothing cheap about this place except the price! The hotel was spotless. My 9 month old must have crawled along every hall and in between each piece of furniture through out the entire hotel without once getting his knees dirty. The owner and hotel staff went above and beyond to make us comfortable. They even made sure soy milk was available for my husband who is lactose intolerant. Although it was raining during our stay making it difficult to be outdoors for long we were so cozy by the fire with our soy lattes and a happy baby that we really didn't mind just resting and hanging out in the very comfortable sitting area of the hotel. We really felt welcomed by everyone at the Dellas hotel. Can't forget that we were given a ride to the train station early in the morning to get back to Athens.

Thank you again Dellas hotel!

Reviewed July 8, 2011

Arriving at the hotel we thought the location was just excellent, beautifull view of the Meteora rocks, and quiet surroundings. THe receptionist informed us straight away about the area and then showed us to our room. Very clean, enough space and to top it off a balcony with a view of Meteora (we actually had two balcony's). After drinking a wine and enjoying the view had a wonderfull dinner at the next door taverna (great lamb chops, we ordered seconds). The breakfast next morning (after a good nights sleep, loved the silence after a night in Thessaloniki) was great, especially all the home made marmelades. The only minus was the coffee, could be a bit stronger. If ever I go back to this area, we will definitely be staying at Dellas Boutique Hotel!

Reviewed July 8, 2011

The Dellas hotel is a nice hotel at the very foot of the Mountains. It is located at the edge of Kalambaka, the center of the town is within easy walking distance, yet the Dellas itself is quiet.
The Rooms are lovely and clean, the staff is friendly and the owner of the hotel at the reception is fluent in English and German, maybe even more!
In the morning we were surprised by a rather large buffet with home-made food for all tastes.
The Dellas provides a map with the opening hours of the monastries of Meteora and a guide-book free of charge, and the owner himself offers tips on how to make the most of your stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2011

The ladies at the front desk couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. They lent me a guidebook on Meteora that I read before visiting the monasteries. The best surprise was a sumptuous breakfast buffet that featured, among many other offerings, 10 jams and preserves made without sugar or preservatives. I've never seen such variety...and the quality was excellent. The lady who greeted us gave us a tour of the buffet--it was that big and impressive. It had to have been the best breakfast we experienced in many inns across Greece. This boutique hotel was also immaculately clean.

Room tip: Email ahead if you want a double bed. I thought I had book one, but was given a room with twin beds upon arrival and they have limited dbls.
Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2011

I recommend anyone who wants to visit the monasteries of Meteora, especially those traveling with children, to spend at least one night at this hotel. is located in a very quiet area at the foot of the mountains. cleanliness is excellent and the breakfast Swedish meets the most demanding tastes, especially the little ones. rooms are spacious, modern furnished, equipped with a.. c, refrigerator, TV, bathroom and balcony.
The hotel is a family business. hosts are great, they are personally taking care of all aspects of your stay in hotel.
I personally think that me and my family stay at this hotel was great and highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2011