1,437 results
All reviews homemade jams huge balcony breakfast buffet visiting meteora yogurt excellent hotel would highly recommend this hotel gave us a map meteora rocks visiting the area home made perfect location meteora view our room was spacious breakfast was amazing family room wonderful stay
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2011

The Dellas hotel is a nice hotel at the very foot of the Mountains. It is located at the edge of Kalambaka, the center of the town is within easy walking distance, yet the Dellas itself is quiet.
The Rooms are lovely and clean, the staff is friendly and the owner of the hotel at the reception is fluent in English and German, maybe even more!
In the morning we were surprised by a rather large buffet with home-made food for all tastes.
The Dellas provides a map with the opening hours of the monastries of Meteora and a guide-book free of charge, and the owner himself offers tips on how to make the most of your stay.

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2011

The ladies at the front desk couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. They lent me a guidebook on Meteora that I read before visiting the monasteries. The best surprise was a sumptuous breakfast buffet that featured, among many other offerings, 10 jams and preserves made without sugar or preservatives. I've never seen such variety...and the quality was excellent. The lady who greeted us gave us a tour of the buffet--it was that big and impressive. It had to have been the best breakfast we experienced in many inns across Greece. This boutique hotel was also immaculately clean.

Room tip: Email ahead if you want a double bed. I thought I had book one, but was given a room with twin beds upon arrival and they have limited dbls.
Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2011

I recommend anyone who wants to visit the monasteries of Meteora, especially those traveling with children, to spend at least one night at this hotel. is located in a very quiet area at the foot of the mountains. cleanliness is excellent and the breakfast Swedish meets the most demanding tastes, especially the little ones. rooms are spacious, modern furnished, equipped with a.. c, refrigerator, TV, bathroom and balcony.
The hotel is a family business. hosts are great, they are personally taking care of all aspects of your stay in hotel.
I personally think that me and my family stay at this hotel was great and highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2011
Reviewed July 7, 2011

This is a very nice hotel on the edge of a pretty little Greek village, as close as you can get to Meteora. Maria and Adonis Dellas are from the area, and on site during the day. Maria is a very sweet woman and was extremely helpful to my family and I. The front desk staff was also very helpful. When I mentioned that my children were interested in rock climbing, within 2 hours she had a local guide at the hotel to explain the options. We had an awesome time! The restaurant is not open for dinner, but there are many options in town which is a short stroll away. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2011
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Small but surprisingly nice, clear and full of charm.

Perfectly located with an extraordinary view at the meteor mountains. Very nice and helpful staff.

We were positively surprised with the info package the hotel supplies its clients with including: a map, information on monastery opening hours and days and (!) a detailed book presenting region, history and monasteries (full info guide) in … your national language (you may use the book at will and are asked to leave it upon departure, the rest- map, info etc. can be kept ).

I would recommend this one to anyone visiting this region.

Regards,