Stayed at the hotel for 6 days in July 2011 with my husband and our children -6 and 12 years old. We had one of our most relaxing and cool vacation of the last 5 years.The beach is just in front of our balcony with a well-equipped beach-bar for beers,coffees,ice-creams,club-swanditches etc all day long.Few steps away there was a really nice water-sports instructor and the kids spent the time of their lives there.Restaurant with delicious menu .Very rich breakfast with local tasts as well(kids loved it). An impressive swimminng-pool with an olive-tree surrounding that relaxes even the worst hard-working client. The whole area is very safe for kids,so, we didn't worry about anything.Kids wander arount the hotel all alone. Very polite staff.A real private paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3* stars seafront hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Belle Helene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belle Helene Hotel Gytheio
- Belle Helene Greece/Gytheio