We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Ahilion Hotel
Nearby Hotels
$80
Priceline
View Deal
Certificate of Excellence
  • Free Wifi
  • Free Parking
Booking.com
View Deal
Certificate of Excellence
  • Free Wifi
  • Free Parking
TripAdvisor
View Deal
Certificate of Excellence
  • Free Wifi
  • Spa
Kynaitha Hotel(Kalavrita)
TripAdvisor
View Deal
  • Free Wifi
  • Bar/Lounge
Olympios Zeus Hotel(Kato Zachlorou)
Priceline
View Deal
  • Free Parking
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
View Deal
  • Free Wifi
  • Free Parking
Hotel Anerada(Kalavrita)
Booking.com
View Deal
  • Free Wifi
  • Free Parking
Anesis Hotel(Kalavrita)
TripAdvisor
View Deal
  • Free Wifi
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
View Deal
  • Free Wifi
  • Free Parking
Reviews (60)
Filter reviews
60 results
Traveler rating
31
20
7
2
0
Traveler type
Time of year
LanguageAll languages
More languages
31
20
7
2
0
Show reviews that mention
All reviewsvery nice hotelstay there againthe ownerwoodlocationfireplacekalavrytabreakfast
FilterAll languages
Updating list...
11 - 16 of 60 reviews
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Perfect hotel.

The room was exquisite (we had a double room with fireplace and an extra bed for our 4 year daughter). Beautiful fireplace ensuite with wood provided every time you asked for. Large and cozy room, nicely decorated. Very clean and comfortable. Very nice breakfast with local delicacies and even wtih home-made dishes. Perfect location 1 block from the center of Kalavryta.

We will definetely go again and we strongly recommend it in any case (young couples, families, business) !

  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
    • Value
    • Location
    • Sleep Quality
    • Rooms
    • Cleanliness
    • Service
1  Thank takataka99
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed January 15, 2011

The hotel was very nice, and its location is quiet, just 5 minutes walk from the main square. The breakfast was very nice. The room was large, nicely decorated, very clean and warm. We were supplied with lots of woods for the fireplace. The 80% of the view from our balcony was great - we could see the whole town and the surrounding mountains. However, the rest 20% was the cemetery, however we did not pay much attention. Overall we had a very nice and relaxing stay, nothing spoiled it, and we would recommend the hotel as a descent and nice place to stay.

  • Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
    • Value
    • Location
    • Sleep Quality
    • Rooms
    • Cleanliness
    • Service
Thank midiangr
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed November 16, 2010

I stayed here for a couple nights and was so impressed I felt compellled to add it to the site. The place is new (2007) and has nice sized rooms. The lobby has a wood fireplace and lots of comfortable seating as well as a bar. The breakfast is limited but fresh and quite adequate. The location is off the beaten path but within 2 to 3 blocks of anything you need in Kalavryta. The Diakopto to Kalavryta rack railway station is within 500 metres for an awe inspiring tour through the gorge and down to the Corinthian Gulf. A perfect getaway location. The staff are very Greek, but very nice and eager to assist in any way.

  • Stayed: November 2010
    • Value
    • Location
    • Rooms
    • Cleanliness
    • Service
1  Thank Keith B
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile
Google Translation

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile
Google Translation

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
View more reviews