Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Ready to help and customizable

Fantastic service. Of course the car was in perfect shape, but above all the most appreciable thing... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
gabbest
Incredible Experience

I coordinated with N-Rent to rent a car for the Nurburgring and everything from the start was... read more

George O

All reviews ford fiesta suzuki swift company cars cupra track speeding renting brake insurance nurburgring damage lorenzo leon
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great staff and perfect cars for experience the most iconic and dangerous track in the world. Cannot wait to come back again. Thank you!

Date of experience: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
lorenzom806, Proprietario at N-Rent Nurburgring Motorsport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Matteo, we wait for you for your next experience at Nurburgring!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Super easy to rent, hop on the track and head home. Made it almost as easy as an Uber. Highly recommended

Date of experience: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you Sam, we wait for you for your next experience at Nurburgring!!

Everything was perfect.
Good handling cars, perfect assistance and a very good treatment. I'm very very happy with them and will repeat, for sure!

Date of experience: August 2019
lorenzo m, Proprietario at N-Rent Nurburgring Motorsport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

we wait for you for the next Nurburgring experience!!

Reviewed May 26, 2019

Last week I went racing on Nürburgring, Monday on the Grand Prix track in my own C63. The insurance company wouldn't let me drive it on the Nordschleife, but despite the last minute call, N-Rent went out of their way to get a car ready for me, and compared to their competitors at a very resonable price, AND they got me insurance within hours. Today I even got pictures of my run on 'The Green Hell' and as you can see N-Rent is in front of the big guys ;-) Lorenzo and the rest of the staff get my highest recommandation.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed September 22, 2018

This place simply offers fantastic customer service and great cars. We felt Tomasso looked after us really well and helped make our experience a great one. Tomasso was happy to take his time to explain about the cars and how to drive at the ring - which was great, seeing as this was our first time at the Green Hell. Prices were also very agreeable.

My brother and I had booked cars with N-Rent for three days on the ring. When we arrived, the car we were supposed to have the second day - a Honda Civic Type R - had been involved in an accident and was therefore unavailable. No problem as we were simply offered the more powerful Seat Leon Cupra.

On our first day we had a slight overrev on the Suzuki Swift. Normally this would have incurred a surcharge - which is fair enough since it prompts the mechanics to run a number of checks to check for damage. We were however let off with a warning but it just goes to show that these guys are not looking to rip off their customers and are happy to deal with such issues on a case by case basis.

I recommend N-Rent wholeheartedly. I will definitely be returning and have already recommended this place to friends.

Date of experience: June 2018