Tripadvisor

Localtravelghoul
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
My first ghost tour.

alexisbX1314LN

All reviews great tour our tour guide ghost hunting spooky stories my husband and i haunted places great stories favorite part an amazing experience take pictures crescent hotel walking tour catacombs eureka juliet history fun
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

Took this tour as visitors and still love going as locals! Love to share this great activity with family and friends when they visit! Each tour is a little different, new experiences and interactions happen each time, so you can go again and again for more fun! Very knowledgeable guides give great information and history about our beautiful city . definitely one of the best activities we have in town. open all the time, year round, managed locally which is a great benefit.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2020

I've lived in eureka for 6 years and my very first ghost tour was Steve's. Which happen to be is first tour as well. And it was an amazing experience. Me and all my sisters had so much fun. I got to go to places I didn't know I could go. And I got to see things I didn't know were there. I would 10/10 recommend his tour. And I would definitely go again.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

It was fun and our family(grandparents, us, and teens) all enjoyed it! We learned a lot about Eureka Spring’s History that we didn’t know before.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

This ghost tour is a fun way to experience Eureka Springs without having to walk up all the hills. I highly recommend it. It’s just a fun family activity!

Reviewed January 11, 2020

I moved here 3-1/2 years ago and have taken the bus tour four times already. They keep it fresh, adding and removing sites from time to time -- all with great stories of hauntings and historic characters all over town. The bus is comfortable, easy to board and debark -- a friend and her 78-year-old mom accompanied me on one tour; my daughter and infant grandson on another. The guides really know their town and their tours.

Date of experience: June 2019