“I heart the Avocado sandwich.”
Review of New Delhi Cafe

New Delhi Cafe
Ranked #49 of 131 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: American, Indian, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Drinks, Buffet, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“I heart the Avocado sandwich.”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I always head over to get my avocado sandwich fix... So yummy... Then be sure to add the special sauce... Like spiced mayo... Yum... Service is good... A bit relaxed but hey, it's just that kind of place.

Dallas, Texas
“An Indian Restaurant with No Curry???”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Talk about adapting to local tastes! Apparently this place has the best burgers in Eureka Springs, but you can't order a curry. I was told that an egg curry dish was available on the buffet. For people like me who love curry, this was a disappointment. Consequently, we didn't eat here. We had a drink while we listened to the musician and then left. I don't know why they don't change the name so it doesn't sound like you should be able to get Indian food.

Visited March 2013
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Best reubens ever!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

If you like reuben sandwiches, you have to go here! Their cheeseburgers are really good too! Everyone is very friendly.

Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DO NOT EAT THERE”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Service was bad bad & worst then bad, we waited 40 min for cold, burnt food. I talk to the manager about the bill for $48.00 told him about the service, food and the other two tables that walked out before there food came. We should have done the same. Be we stayed and still paid $25. We will never go back. Stay away there don't care about service or bad food.

1 Thank Sirballs
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
“Would suggest you go elsewhere.”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

It was winter time when a group of us from work tried the restaurant for the first time, they had a banner out front that said they had "The best burgers in town" I don't know where they get their info-but definitely not the best burgers-not even close! That would be true even IF they put the cheese on there like we ordered and paid for! We were the only order they had and still did not get it right-we will not go back! We order out once a week and have tried most all of they restaurants that are open for lunch and have our favorites-New Delhi not being one of those!!

• Visited February 2013