“Perfection, great experience a definite must do in eureka!”
Review of New Delhi Cafe

New Delhi Cafe
Ranked #54 of 136 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: American, Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I waz walking down Main Street and came by this place. The music was pumping people were having fun. I came in for a drink and a bite. The drink prices were reasonable my server waz so friendly/helpfull and the food was great. I will be going back for another great time!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I come here almost every weekend and absolutely love it! Great live music, crazy (in a good way lol) locals, the waitstaff are fabulous, and I can eat the chicken masala all day every day. My favorite burger has to be the dil ruba with the special Indian sauce ... hands down. The award-winning bartender Lisa can whip up any cocktail you like but my favorite has to be the monkey punch. Mhmm. New Delhi Cafe is a fun place to hang out!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have eaten at New Delhi multiple times and absolutely love it! The service is absolutely wonderful and i love the funky atmosphere! The building is 106 years.old and has been redone inside and looks fabulous!!!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Just cause you call it Delhi does not make it Indian food DA. A ham sandwich is still a a sandwich no matter what you call it [--]. Do not go here plus it is dirty as hell. Plus side great outdoor music

1  Thank john j
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great location downtown with a funky atmosphere and lots of outdoor seating for a sunny January afternoon. We were excited to find a cafe with Indian choices on the menu. Sadly it did not live up to our expectations. Slow service by a nice waiter who knew nothing about the menu. Out of samosas for appetizers then the Dahl soup we ordered was more like thin gruel. Very disappointing. I would love to see this location succeed but they have a lot of work to do.