“Our silver lining!!!!!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #13 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We were in eureka springs for our 10 year anniversary. We had booked a cottage for the week. On what we thought was our final night there we were kicked out. The owner had double booked. After throwing our things in the suitcase we decided to try and find a place to stay. We stopped at the comfort inn and they had a room. As I stood there with tears rolling down my face the guy behind the counter looked up at me and said. Mam don't worry, we will take good care of you! Boy did they. We went to our room expecting a normal room. Wrong! They upgraded us to a beautiful king suite with a jacuzzi tub. Again I cried. It was just wonderful. They even gave us a suggestion for a nice dinner and the breakfast the next morning was wonderful. We couldn't not have been more pleased with service. Especially after we checked out and were headed home, I realized my ring was missing. I called and they ran to the room and found it for me! Very honest people!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank NuttyKnitterMom
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Thank you for your comment and it thrills me to hear that we were there to save the day for your anniversary trip to Eureka. We do our best to go the extra mile to turn a bad Eureka experience into a great one! I truly hope that future trips to Eureka will be spent here at the Comfort Inn! Thanks again for your comment and hope to see ya again soon!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

The Comfort Inn is a bit dated but offers reasonable prices and clean rooms. Location is close to Downtown and the Passion Play. The swimming pool was very clean and well kept. The office staff were very pleasant and helpful with directions to eating options and selections.
I did read a note that as of Jan. 2014 Comfort Inn will become Quality Inn of Eureka Springs. Hope the staff is allowed to remain as they do a nice job for guests.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Retiredjohn

Thank you for your comment and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. You are correct in reading that as of January 1, 2014 the Comfort Inn of Eureka Springs will become the Quality Inn of Eureka Springs! Only our name will change. We have the same owner, management, same friendly face at the front desk. As we go through this process you will begin to see some room improvements take place, we will have a new bedding package and other just general room improvements. Thanks again for your comment and we hope to see you back again sometime!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

A great hotel, ample parking, comfortable beds, wonderful breakfast, beautiful gardens.
We had in interior room and never heard any traffic. I would definitely recommend it. We did a girls get-a-way and there was plenty of room for us and our luggage.

Room Tip: Reaf facing or an interoir room helped block and road noise.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

I'm so very glad to hear you enjoyed your girls weekend here at the Comfort Inn! Hope to see you ladies back again soon!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stayed 2 nights at the location with 4 grandchildren, ages 16 to 2, we enjoyed ourselves very much. The staff was always helpful. We certainly enjoyed the pool and garden area. The breakfast was good to each of us. I hope to go back again next summer with other members of our family to enjoy the area.
SJ

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your great comment! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! Can't wait for you to return with your family next year. Please keep in mind we rent out the breakfast room, when it's not being used, to Family Reunion groups as a gathering place! See ya soon!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We spent 3 nights at this hotel. The staff was absolutely wonderful and helpful. Very clean comfortable room.
Breakfast was not your usual waffles and packed eggs. Eggs were cracked and cooked right there on the premises. Freshly made quiche every morning.

Great value for the money.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your great comment! I am glad we were able to guide you the right direction during your stay here! I'm also very pleased to hear you enjoyed our breakfast, no other like it anywhere! Hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Everything about this Hotel was great... My family & I stayed at the Comfort Inn 2 nights and we loved it. From the location, room layouts, over all appearance, cleanliness, breakfast, pool, staff. And i must say the landscaping and gardens are absolutely beautiful. Next time i am in Eureka i will be staying here :)

Room Tip: The rooms in the back that face the garden and pool is very nice
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Thank you so very much for your wonderful comment!! I am so very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and plan to stay again in the future! Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn and again thank you for your comment!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Excellent staff and good breakfast. The garden area is beautiful and we enjoyed sitting outside over looking it. Location is perfect to get around town. We are looking forward to going back in the fall.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you so very much for your great comment and I'm Glad to here you enjoyed your stay with us! Also glad to hear your planning a trip to see us in the fall. Just wait til you see all the colors of the flowers in the garden against all the colors of our beautiful fall foliage! See you soon!!!