“Wow, Great place to stay.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #12 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We had never been to Eureka Springs and were not sure what to expect. This place was great.
We stayed in a Comfort Inn in Missippi where the rooms smelled of old smoke and this was of great concern to my wife. She was very pleasantly surprised. The rooms were very clean and smelled great. We saw that they had an extra charge if you smoked in a non-smoking room, and were glad they did.
The breakfast was way beyond what I have experienced and what I expected. I enjoy making my own waffle and am glad to see that as an option but if you eat a waffle here, you are cheating yourself. You did have to go down a set of stairs to get to the room, but it was great. Homemade quiche and coffee cake were my favorites, but there were many other options. I have never seen a breakfast with a hostess and was sorry that I had not brought my wallet so that I could leave a tip (I sent it later).
Great rooms, great atmosphere, great place.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Both my wife & I make the yearly trip the first of every October for the 'Eureka Springs Corvette Weekend'. We have stayed at the Comfort Inn each and every year. Over 5 years and counting.
We like the friendliness of the staff and always feel welcome.
The Hotel is centrally located to most everything. Parking is good.
The landscaping is always beautiful. It has become our home away from home when in Eureka Springs.

Room Tip: Prefer "No Smoking" rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Very nicely maintained older property and the landscape is beautiful. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful both on the phone and in person. Other staff members were very pleasant and friendly. The rooms were very clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was outstanding. The quick breads, muffins, quiche, biscuits and gravy were homemade and prepared each day. The scrambled eggs were also prepared each morning. They had a variety of breakfast foods, cereals, waffle machine, toast, bagles, fruit, coffee, juice, milk, etc, something for everyone. I am handicapped and the breakfast room is located on a lower level, no elevator to the breaskast room, the hotel has made arrangements toaccommodate; I had no problem getting to the breaskast room. Good location. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Our room fronted (northeast) the street and the noise level at certain hours was greater than for r...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Since we needed an in-room frig, we rented an executive king suite; at best, the quality of the room was mediocre. The bed was reminiscent of a trampoline, the sheets were worn very thin and the pillows were extremely lumpy. The frig was roomy but had leaked and caused the cabinet it was in to be warped and soft. Not impressed.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 15, 2012

This is an older property, but very well kept up. The grounds are beautiful! What really makes this motel stand out was the breakfast that is served. Real scrambled eggs---made fresh every morning. Not the mix or powdered stuff. They also have wonderful homemade cheese and spinach quiche, also baked every morning. It was so good I asked for the recipe. They also have the usual fare, biscuits and gravy, juices, banana bread and other baked good, and the waffle machine. The front desk staff are very friendly and acommodating, making this a great place to stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in back away from the front traffic noise.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
COMFYPATS, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We will look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Stayed at the Comfort in. Rooms were very clean and the bed was comfortable, our new home away from home.

Room Tip: Lower level is the "Smoking Rooms" so unless you smoke, you will be staying in the upper t...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Check in was a breeze, our room was very clean...the beds were comfy! A big plus for me. The continental breakfast was, scrambled eggs, sausage gravy,biscuits,quiche,make-your-own-waffles,cereal,yogurt,toast,muffins,fruit,donuts, 3 different kinds of juice, water,coffee...a very good continental breakfast....

We were in town for a wedding and wanted a central location off hwy 62

A limo service for $5 point to point was available at the comfort inn....a nice touch that we took advantage of.

NOT the cheapest motel/hotel in town BUT for the price,cleanliness and the breakfast worth every penny! We pd $80 appx

can you stay some place less expensive? SURE....and we have...over the years...and the lumpy beds and the non existent continental breakfasts at said less expensive establishments are why we love the Comfort Inn ....

Room Tip: we had room 201 end unit 2 queen beds...I honestly can't imagine a bad room location at this hot...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family