All reviewspassion playcontinental breakfast iswould definitely stay here againhotel is locatedthis past weekendin townenjoyed our staycerealdeskmicrowavetrolley
Reviewed September 13, 2010

Pos--Great location-right by Pine Mountain Jamboree and Passion Play Road. Very clean--were deep cleaning a/c and carpets while there. Reasonable--compared to others--price entry point very competitive.

Only Neg--owner a little difficult--especially if needing qualified reward points transferred.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Traveler816992
Reviewed July 21, 2010

We needed to come to Carroll County for a funeral on short notice, and this place was the only one I could find priced at under $100 and available during the high tourist season. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the continental breakfast was adequate. The pool was open and in use by others. We booked two rooms in spite of the recently posted negative reviews, and it was a good decision. I had to conclude that the negative reviews came from people with issues of their own.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2010

I had never been to Eureka Springs and we were going for a wedding so I knew we wouldn't be in our room very much. I found this online but I booked over the phone as I wanted 2 rooms connected. It was $59.99 online but when I called he said right away it was $49.99. Right up my alley. Pool closed as too early in the season for use but it looked clean. Our rooms were really clean and seemed to be somewhat updated. Beds firm and nice linens. This was definetely on the outskirts of town but gave you a chance to see what was there coming and going. Lean on selection of breakfast items but fresh and plenty of what there was. And we only saw one staff member but he was very friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2010

I Booked this hotel online through orbitz.com. I have stayed in a Howard Johnson before and this place was a JOKE! The owner/front desk clerk was VERY RUDE! We had a hard time finding the place at first, tried calling to get directions and the phone just rang and rang. Apparently their phone has call waiting, and the clerk never clicked over to answer incoming calls because when we got there he was still on the phone. The Howard Johnson website said they accepted pets, and a few weeks before we arrived we called to book a room and made sure they accepted pets and the clerk said they did. When we got to the hotel to check in and there was a sign saying NO PETS ACCEPTED. They did however allow us to bring our dog in. The next morning he yelled at me while I was walking my dog. The pool was not functioning. The room smelled musty and like someone had smoked in the room...even though the ENTIRE hotel is supposed to be non-smoking. They said they had a continental breakfast....if you call cereal and expired English muffins a continental breakfast. We ended up going out for breakfast. I will never stay at another Howard Johnson hotel.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank josh23809
Reviewed July 31, 2008

We were very impressed with our experience at this hotel. The price was very economical, staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a room near the pool which was very nice. The hotel was clean, comfortable and very quiet. We enjoyed our stay here!!!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)