All reviews passion play continental breakfast very nice hotel would definitely stay here again hotel is located this past weekend in town enjoyed our stay cereal clerk desk arkansas microwave trolley ozarks
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I would not stay here again if it was the last available room. Poor management, terrible breakfast, nothing in the room worked right and had bugs. Very bad experience.

Date of stay: May 2012
2  Thank Abzyman
Reviewed June 3, 2012

This was a nice hotel that was very close to the The Great Passion Play. Mr. Patel was very courteous. We enjoyed the pool also....very clean!

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2012

The breakfast was ok, not a vast array of things to choose from. A waffle maker would've been wonderful. It's pretty far out from the main part of Eureka Springs, but it's a nice quiet place to stay. The hot tub was nice.

Date of stay: August 2011
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2012

My wife and I went to Eureka Springs this weekend for our anniversary. I checked out the local hotels on Tripadvisor and their rates. I really liked the price for Howard Johnson, and the manager gave us a discount right over the phone. I read a couple of the bad reviews on here, particularly in regards to Mr. Patel, but he seemed very cordial and helpful to my needs with the room. I asked for a first floor king, and told him we were bringing a pet. No problem. When we arrived, and he saw that Lil Bit was a small dog, he knocked the pet price down to $7 from $10.
The room was immaculate. He put us on the backside away from the highway , so it real quiet. We loved it. Mr. Patel is a very nice man, don't believe those who printed bad things about him, for it maybe just about race. I asked him about it and he looked hurt, saying " I try to treat everyone like I treat you." I told him we would stay here again, and I meant it.

Room tip: If you are bringing a pet ask for the back side. Plenty of grass for them to do their business...away from the highway. Plus they have great coffee!!
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank johnscotth
Reviewed November 19, 2011

The room was farther away from the others in town. It was very basic. The continental breakfast was a dry muffin and juice. I will try somewhere else the next time.

Date of stay: July 2011