All reviews passion play continental breakfast is would definitely stay here again hotel is located this past weekend in town enjoyed our stay cereal desk microwave trolley
Reviewed November 12, 2011

The room was clean and nice-looking. Everything I needed was available and worked well. I even thought the arrangement of the towels was a nice touch that gave the place a little extra class. I also appreciate that the manager personally checked to make sure the electronic card worked properly.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank ThomasM2011
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Very glad we "stumbled" on this one. Reasonably priced and very friendly management. Rooms were clean and accommodating. When looking at reviews while in room I couldn't believe those negative reviews came from this same place as everything was great. I recommend this one to anyone coming to Eureka Springs. We needed a place like this as we came to do a multi - sport event and didn't need any problems. We would stay here again. Thanks Howard Johnson and manager.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2011

My Dad and I went to Eureka Springs to attend a sports event weekend called " the Eurekan". We didn't plan the event well (us crazy men) and drove the 5.5 hours to Eureka Springs without a plan or a hotel. We stopped by the Howard Johnson because it was next door to the lot where we would start a 100 mile bike ride, and we thought we could lose the worry of finding a parking space at the event (and sleep later). The owner of the hotel was super accommodating the whole weekend. He continued to check up on us, offered lots of suggestions regarding eateries, etc. And handled my Dad's quirkiness ( which drives most crazy) very well. I actually felt like he cared we were there. It was great.

Outside of the refreshing owner/ manager, the hotel was clean, conveniently located and had a nice pool area and hot tub. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We booked a room for two nights here on PriceLine, thinking that a name-brand hotel would at least be OK. Wrong.
The rooms have a moldy smell and are dark and cave-like. I'm guessing the place was built in the 60's or 70's and never remodeled. We took one look and told the manager we were not staying. That's when things got ugly.
We asked for our money back, and the manager said, "No, you will have to deal with PriceLine". I called PriceLine from the parking lot, and they were no help at all. Basically, PriceLine just said, "We will try to get the hotel to be reasonable and refund your money." I could have told them that wasn't going to work, and sure enough it didn't. So, we didn't stay, but our credit card was charged for two nights. Unbelieveable.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2011

It's good for a place to sleep and that's about it.
Checking in I thought it was weird that the manager ran my card and I paid for the night upfront instead of when I checked out.
We had to get pool towels at the front desk and they seem made for a kid. Besides that we enjoyed the pool and hot tub after a long day of walking.
The room and bathroom were clean.
Didn't get to try the free breakfast, because we had our eye on the local bakery.
I been in worst and been in better. Like said before, it's good place just to sleep.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family