All reviewspassion playcontinental breakfast iswould definitely stay here againhotel is locatedthis past weekendin townenjoyed our staycerealdeskmicrowavetrolley
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Do NOT stay here! When we asked if we could just sit by the pool and read for a while the desk clerk (who later said he was the general manager) yelled at us saying the pool was not open until 11am. You can tell someone politely that it is not possible; you do not have to yell. When we went to use the hairdryer in the morning, it would not stay on. I reluctantly called the front desk he tried to tell me I wasn't working it correctly, that it was a problem w/ the breaker and finally agreed to look at it. We waited 30 minutes then gave up and left w/ wet hair, leaving a note that said "hairdryer will not stay on, please fix. Thanks.” When we returned at about 6 hrs later the room had not been cleaned and hairdryer still not fixed or replaced. I went to the front desk to ask if the room would be cleaned. Clerk/manager, Arun N Patel said it was policy that it would be cleaned by 6pm. I asked about the hair dryer, again excuses. I asked if there was anyone else that worked at the desk. He puffed up and said why do you ask. I asked if he was the manager, he said yes I asked to speak to the general manager, He said he was I asked him if he would honor the statement printed in the rooms stating he will give a discount if we are not satisfied w/ the service. He again started yelling and arguing w/ me. I asked he twice to speak to me in a clam voice. I again asked if he would honor his statement. He said NO, you can write a review. So, here I am. You never yell at customers! Arun N Patel was very rude and unprofessional.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank goodserviceplease115
Reviewed October 9, 2010

This is our second trip to Eureka Springs and the owner remembered our names from our last stay over a year ago. Our every need was catered to extra pillows, outstanding customer service hwy 62 to passion play road and we are in the heart of Eureka Springs.
Continential breakfast where else can you get a wonderful room, breakfast and great service for under $80.00/ night? No where that's why you should stay here.
Love the fact quiet is enforced in this town. Best sleep my mother and I had was right here all year long.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2010

Pos--Great location-right by Pine Mountain Jamboree and Passion Play Road. Very clean--were deep cleaning a/c and carpets while there. Reasonable--compared to others--price entry point very competitive.

Only Neg--owner a little difficult--especially if needing qualified reward points transferred.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Traveler816992
Reviewed July 21, 2010

We needed to come to Carroll County for a funeral on short notice, and this place was the only one I could find priced at under $100 and available during the high tourist season. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the continental breakfast was adequate. The pool was open and in use by others. We booked two rooms in spite of the recently posted negative reviews, and it was a good decision. I had to conclude that the negative reviews came from people with issues of their own.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2010

I had never been to Eureka Springs and we were going for a wedding so I knew we wouldn't be in our room very much. I found this online but I booked over the phone as I wanted 2 rooms connected. It was $59.99 online but when I called he said right away it was $49.99. Right up my alley. Pool closed as too early in the season for use but it looked clean. Our rooms were really clean and seemed to be somewhat updated. Beds firm and nice linens. This was definetely on the outskirts of town but gave you a chance to see what was there coming and going. Lean on selection of breakfast items but fresh and plenty of what there was. And we only saw one staff member but he was very friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple