This hotel is absolutely gorgeous! The ghost tour is pretty fun for families. The staff is wonderful, everyone was extremely friendly and made me not want to leave. It's expensive, but if you're willing to pay, you won't be disappointed!
(Try to avoid staying on the weekends if you want to swim- lots of weddings has had the pool closed every time we've gone.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Today for Eureka Springs lodging, the full-service Crescent Hotel features 81 rooms including luxury suites and cottages, hot tub and swimming pool, the New Moon Spa & Salon, the 1886 Steakhouse, Sky Bar Gourmet Pizza with al fresco dining, concierge and bellman service, a resort activities coordinator, all surrounded by 15 acres of manicured show gardens and pristine woods with hiking and walking trails. The hotel also offers Daily Activity Programming including a Kids Kamp, Spa Fitness, History Tour, and Back Porch Social. The Crescent Hotel is also home to over 400 wedding events per year ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1886 Crescent Hotel And Spa
- 1886 Crescent Hotel Eureka Springs
- Crescent Hotel Eureka Springs Arkansas
- 1886 Crescent Eureka Springs
- Crescent Hotel Spa Eureka Springs
- Crescent Eureka Springs